- Most items pertaining to children & teens
- Baby Equipment
- Car Seats (less than 7 years old), with a completed Car Seat/Booster Waiver.
- Seasonal clothing items
- Sizes newborn - Junior's/Young Men's
- Shoes: sizes newborn - 5
**We always accept blue jeans, short sleeve polo shirts and team shirts (college or high school). We reserve the right to limit quantities.
Items NOT accepted:
- Maternity (New for Spring 2017)
- Out of season items
- Soiled, stained, odored, or torn items
- Stuffed animals
- Underwear (unless new and in package)
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Decor that isn't kid related
- Any recalled items (visit www.cpsc.gov)
What are the TEEN apparel guidelines?
In addition to our general condition and seasonal guidelines, teen apparel should represent the current fashion and have appropriate content for selling on church property (i.e. non-violent/non-sexual media, non-offensive graphics on clothing). Teen clothing guidelines include:
- Juniors and Young Men's tops, bottoms, and swim wear
* Junior odd sized pants up to size 17
* Junior tops XS-XL
* Young Men's pants up to size 20
* Young Men's tops XS-XL
- T-shirts should be in excellent condition, and not event-specific or advertisements (i.e. a shirt given at a run/walk or bought at a restaurant). We will include t-shirts on the racks if we have space, but display priority will be given first to other clothing items.
- We are NOT accepting teen shoes, accessories, or miscellaneous merchandise at this time.